Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Year in the Life of...




So I have this friend. If you know me, you probally know her or know of her. I am not going to be weird and say she completes me or anything, because she does play softball, but you get the picture. Anyways, I have a feeling it is not a very intelligent thing to let us hang out...by ourselves.


Jordan and I have had many an excurssion. But one trumps all. The Uk 1975 Anniversary game. As we approached Rump, we realized that this was the first time our parents had trusted us to go alone to Rump Arena (not really, we were just reminising of being young.)


As we approached the door we began to run because it was quite chilly outside. We made it into the little tunnel thing that connects the buildings together. We were laughing and talking, doing what girls do best. All of a sudden we came to the second door. Jordan tried to pull it open. She continued to pull and pull I went to pull and WHILE reading the PUSH sign said oh we need to push. Notice the fact that this was right after the "maturity" statement had been made.


The night continued on, but I will spare you details. However, that was only one night in our life. Other nights have consisted of Alexis Texas concerts in MY ROOM!, Sonic adventures, many a long talks till 2 am if not later, STORMIN MORMON BASKETBALL.......


I have to go in detail here. Jordan plays on a basketball team called Stormin' Mormons. I mean I am laughing so hard I am crying still. Really it's great.


She parked on a railroad, I broke my arm IN HALF doing a cartwheel. She thought a plane was a shooting star, I called Tubby Smith, Toby Smith. She is addicted to Grey's Anatomy, I am obsessed with ONE TREE HILL! She plays sophball, I...........jog occasionally. She falls down stairs, SO DO I!


All in all we are a pretty good pair. I say that with as much un"softball" humor as possible. But seriously, should two individuals with about one brain BETWEEN them be allowed to spend as much time together in trechorous situations? you be the judge...

14 comments:

queenhaiku said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan said...

i love how you are making fun of me when you call rupp arena "rump" arena. Seriously? "As we approached Rump.." I'm literally crying because you are such an idiot.

sophball?

excurssion?


try spell check next time, sweetie.


and we are eighteen...I'm glad you think it is cool we can go to RuMp arena by ourselves now.

also..
what does alexis texas have to do with me? she is pretty sweet though!
you WISH you were a stormin' mormon!
i learned my lesson about the railroad tracks and airplanes.

Jordan said...

you forgot to mention the fact that you think headaches are contagious...and you order 99 cent onions!

queenhaiku said...

u are not 18 jordan

queenhaiku said...

1978 team chels

queenhaiku said...

u need to be extremely careful when approaching rump.

Anonymous said...

goodness gracious.

Chelsea said...

OH NO! i am deeply embarrassed but not allowed to change it. oh dear.

ps...it was a 99cent chicken.....i mean chicken thing

TaylorW said...

crazy, but a post nevertheless...

keep it up!

queenhaiku said...

adolph rump was such a great coach.

Stephen said...

you two are crazy. jordan-- you should kill bambi sometime. chelsea--name me one of those players that play at rump

Chelsea said...

wow
i love encouragement!!! it is my fav. Thanks guys!

crawford
stephenson
bradley!

don't judge me!

;))

i quit trying to figure out this northern sport. i'm a football girl through in through. i can't help it.

Jordan said...

i don't really mind killing bambi...it is just the whole hanging bambi on the wall to look at you that i have a problem with!!

Anonymous said...

alright ball, you have had a couple of days (for spring break) to write a new post. as good as this one is (with rumps and all), you need to write a new one. got it?